Are you experienced in Freight Sales, Transportation Brokerage, or Expediting? Do you have a background in business, marketing, or sales? Do you have a college degree? Are you looking for a prominent career opportunity with a fast growing Truckload, LTL, and Intermodal Freight Brokerage Company?
Well, your search is over!
We are seeking experienced (But, we are also willing to train!) Freight Sales Representatives, Transportation Brokers and Expediters. ARPCO Transport Services is a successful transaction-based brokerage business operating in the DFW Metroplex for 25 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and a member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association.
- Commissioned Brokers – Freight Sales/Business Development
- Track and Trace
- Carrier Development
The Benefits of Being a Part of ARPCO’s Team:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Available
- Competitive Pay Structure
- SEP Personal Retirement Program
- Paid Certified Transportation Broker (CTB) Training
- 25 Years of Logistical Knowledge & Name Recognition
- Opportunities for Personal Growth, and Much, Much More!
In Addition, You Will Gain:
- Brokerage experience with a transactional brokerage business and other logistics/transportation related business
- An established book of business and the ability to start moving freight immediately
- The ability to close business transactions successfully
- The skills to be highly proficient in negotiation and problem solving
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Tools, including Office & Outlook. Must be internet proficient
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team with a high degree of enthusiasm, professionalism, and motivation
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with attention to detail